Wolf News‎ > ‎

This evening, January 6, 2015

posted Jan 6, 2015, 7:04 AM by Pack 214   [ updated Jan 6, 2015, 7:04 AM ]
Good morning,
When looking at the temperature tonight along with the wind, Jeremy and I have decided to cancel scouts tonight.  We feel it is best for our wolf scouts and their parents to be at home and stay warm.
We will determine if there is any homework and let you know of that later.
Stay warm and safe!

Sincerely,
Jeremy and Ann Smith
Co-Wolf Den Leaders
Comments